AsiaDB has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This privacy statement provides notice of our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.AsiaDB.Net.
- This site has security measures in place to help protect the information under its control from loss, misuse and alteration. For example, industry standard SSL encryption is used when accepting credit card information.
- Your personal information is not shared with any third party. It will only be used for internal purposes. We do not sell, or give third parties access to our customer list.
- We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up todate. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
- We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
- If your personally information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Customer Support.